Friday, April 23, 2010

Feeling Homesick

Hey everybody,
The last few days have been pretty uneventful. It was pouring rain the other day, just awful weather and my clothes got completely soaked walking to class. So I stayed inside the rest of the day, put on my sweatpants and watched a movie, the perfect rainy day activity. I had a test a couple days ago but I don't know how good I did on it, I was pretty rushed since I didn't study enough. Next time I'll do better. I can't believe how long I've been here! Yet it seems like I still have quite a long time to go. I keep thinking about how nice it's going to be to be home and see all my family and friends again and be able to work and go back to Madison. So I've been a bit homesick recently but I'm still getting along great. I put some pictures up on Facebook but I'm going to try and put more up tonight, they wouldn't all upload before. I don't know what I'm going to do all weekend, it's a three day weekend because there's a public holiday on Sunday so we get Monday off school. It's going to be ANZAC day, pretty much the equivalent of Veteran's Day in the US. (ANZAC stands for Australia and New Zealand Army Corp). There's a service in the city so I'll most likely go to that, although it's at four thirty in the morning! So we'll see how this weekend goes. I miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment